Community Wellness Program provides volunteers with opportunities to work with us as Wellness Navigators.
Wellness Navigators are healthcare professionals, students, and community members who want to help us spread the wellness message. If you would like to join the Wellness Team as a Wellness Navigator please contact Nasrin Aboudamous via email at email@example.com.
What is the Wellness Navigator Program?
The Wellness Navigator Program trains volunteers and student interns to support and promote the Community Wellness Program. The program supports volunteers and student interns in their personal and professional development by giving them hands on experience in promoting wellness throughout our community.
- Interest & knowledge about health, fitness, and/or wellness
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to function independently as a collaborative, supportive team member.
- Must dedicate a minimum of 8 hours a week as a Wellness Navigator
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish or English/Cantonese)
- Advanced computer skills
- Development skills
- Photography/ Video Documentation experience